Course code: BUS-ACP1
Website Short Description
Any successful business owner can tell you that proper accounting is one of the most important aspects of their entire organization. Proper accounting is essential to the effective functioning and success of any small business and the leadership teams in these companies depend entirely on their accounting staff to track and report the overall health of the company from day to day, quarter to quarter and year to year. Staff who understanding how to calculate the essential accounting data for a company have the skills to properly advise leadership on the business decisions they need to make.
Apart from the CPA who prepares the formal tax filings, the skills students gain from the Accounting Professional Program will ensure they’re prepared for an entry-level accounting position with any small business or effectively assist on a sophisticated accounting team.. Students who complete the Accounting Professional Program will have the skills necessary for success in these positions starting from day one on the job!
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader
- Certification included